Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Works 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Illustration Friday: MOON


This was my first inspiration when I began sketching for this week's theme of "moon." Then I decided to contribute something less sophomoric....


I've never quite understood how the moon controls the tides... but this is what my imagination came up with.


p.s. This is my first official Illustration Friday post, though I've used this wonderful site as sketchbook inspiration before without posting. Hopefully I can post more often once I get a scanner of my own (which I can do once I get a job...oh dear...)

1 comment:

  1. lol - love the crowd reaction and the smirk on your culprit...I like both, but I think I lean toward the first impulse...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails