Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Works 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Illustration Friday: GROW

How kind of Illustration Friday to give me an extension on last week's assignment! My sketch for last week's "extremes" fit just as well for "grow," so here's the finished piece.

Unfortunately, my scanner's having blurring problems. This is bad news for all pictures, but especially for pastel work, which really relies on texture. Also, having to scan my work is preventing me from working larger, which I'm starting to think I really need to do in order to get the level of detail I want. I know many of you must work large and still post online-- do you all have large scanners, or do you know tricks for getting good digital photos of your work? Help!

In any case, here's the bit of the piece that didn't blur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails