Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Works 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

For Sale

Been busy this week and last working on three different projects. Hopefully I can share the finished one in the next few days. Stay tuned! In the meantime...














A few months ago I made several of my illustrations available as prints through ImageKind. I've added a few more pieces to the gallery since then. I've also seen one of these prints in person now-- it looks quite nice. To learn more or to buy a print, click here.

More recently, I've set up shop at Cafe Press to get some of my illustrations printed on things like aprons, magnets, canvas bags, stickers, and more. I ordered a few of these items myself (see photos) and am very happy with how they turned out. To learn more or to buy something pretty, click here.

If there's an illustration you'd like to have printed (on paper or something else!) that you don't see listed there, just leave me a comment or send me an email. That's very easy to remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails