Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Works 3.0 United States License.

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Westing Game



[Click on each picture for a larger view.]

Thought I'd try out some character studies, so I give you a handful of Sam Westing's heirs from Ellen Raskin's magnificent The Westing Game (which I reread at least every year). I'll probably round out the group later, with the rest of Sam's "sixteen nieces and nephews" who get roped into playing his game. Meanwhile, if you haven't read this brilliant story, for goodness sakes go do it! It's incredible.

1 comment:

  1. I love that book! I read it in school and now I have to write a puppet show for it. I was looking up Judge FOrd for some puppet ideas and I found you! You drawings are amazing! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails