Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Works 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Illustration Friday: SIMILAR



Everyone knows that you don't have to look similar to have everything in common.

I've been in a pencil sketch mood lately--I think the air's just way too dry for me to want to mess with pastels. In other news, I've just discovered Books for the Future, and it's fantastic! As are this brownie recipe, this cookbook, and Christmas carols.

7 comments:

  1. I think that you are correct. There are people who have similarities. Very Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.
    Love the idea behind your drawing.
    Love the book website (great idea!)
    Love those brownies!
    And love that cookbook. I rarely ever eat meat, let alone cook it. So as I add recipes to my blog in the future, you can bet they will be vegetarian, if not vegan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely - full of joy! thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed you don't have to look similar, that's surely true. Love the sketch, and i'm a big fan of brownies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice illo! They look so happy, and have such nice smiles, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great energy, line work and post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails