Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Works 3.0 United States License.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Doodling (2013 edition)

Sometimes I doodle on old envelopes while re-watching episodes of Community (because that's the best way to rest up and get over post-holiday sickness.)


Unrelatedly, sometimes I use old envelopes to make grocery lists.  And sometimes I doodle on an envelope and really like what I drew, but then accidentally use the other side to make a grocery list, then shove said envelope into my purse to go to the store only to discover that I've smudged my beautiful doodled other side, which is annoying because I liked that and wanted to post it on my blog, so I have to doodle a little (and erase a little) to fix it up and make it presentable.

Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails