Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Works 3.0 United States License.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dearly beloved


I've done several wedding illustrations over the last few years, but this one's my favorite.  In part because I just love the concept (which came from the couple and the groom's mother) and because the act of drawing it was pure enjoyment, with almost no struggle.  But mostly this is my favorite because the wedding in question was my brother's and sister-in-law's.  And it was glorious.

The illustration was used on programs and name cards for table assignments:

photo credit: KC Photography
Congratulations to Pete and Becca!  Thanks for letting me contribute to your special day!

(Also-- yes, if you're keeping track, I just described my own mother as "the groom's mother." It's all in the interest of building suspense, my pretties.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails