Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Works 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Picture Book Idea Month (checking in)


We're approaching the halfway point of Picture Book Idea Month, and I've been pleasantly surprised at the ideas that have presented themselves to me. I thought I'd be dealing with snippets-- a title here, a character there, a mildly amusing bit of wordplay there-- but several reasonably complete story ideas have come to me during this month.  Who knew?  






I won't be sharing the ideas here, because there's no better way to kill an underdeveloped idea than to share it too early, but I've been doing some exploratory sketches for some of them, and I'll share those. Happy November!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails