Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Works 3.0 United States License.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Illustration Friday: LITTLE THINGS


So....my art production has gone down significantly since I started my job. I guess that's to be expected, but the numbers are uncanny: I posted 12 times each in August and September, 5 each in October and November (I started my job Septemer 24th.) Now, with the busy-ness of the holiday ramp-up, I haven't had a chance to really sit down and see an illustration from sketch to pastel to cyberspace in quite some time. So my first order of business on this post is to assure myself that I'm still making art, even if it's just the little things like doodles in my notebook at work....


It's okay, though... I'll get back to the drawing board in January. Meanwhile, I LOVE Christmas, so I think I'll write up another blog entry on everything I love about this time of year...

2 comments:

  1. i love doodles and sketches! great job! it certainly keeps everything fresh, even when you don't have time for a full illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know just what you mean! Thanks for showing your fun sketches—it's neat to see pages from another person's sketchbook.

    And thank you for the thoughtful comment you left on my blog about my "Little Things" illustration.

    Merry Christmas to you!

    P.L. Frederick (SMALL & big)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails