Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Works 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Old sketchbook discoveries

I found myself in need of paper this evening, so I went digging through my flat files and came across an old sketchbook with some space left in it.  Here's some of what I discovered inside:

Pretty sure this was a test round of my Three Lives to Live sketch.
Definitely a self portrait.  The rest of the page was attempts at capturing an even more exasperated face.
I have absolutely no idea what this was about, but I want to know this story!
I'm pretty sure this is Ken Griffey, Jr.
Books! Books! Books!
"Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success."     -Abdul Kalam

1 comment:

  1. I actually remember the girl with pigs illustration, but can't shed any light on what it was for or about. LOVE the self-portrait!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails