Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Works 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Illustration Friday: TREE

The Illustration Friday topic this week is "tree."  This is great, because I love trees AND I love drawing trees.  I'm actually currently working on a new illustration that is 100% tree, but I can't share it yet.  So in lieu of that, I present an arboreal retrospective:

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
February 2008
November 2008
March 2010
May 2010
November 2010
August 2011
January 2012 (but really 2004 or so)

4 comments:

  1. What fun--the arboreal retrospective! It'd be fun to do that for other subjects too. I really really like the colors in the colored ones, especially the flame-tree and the blue one in the center. Actually, all of them are lovely.

    THanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth - I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, so I was able to discover yours! What beautiful illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share your love of trees,
    can't wait to see your new illustration,
    the aboveare divine!
    naomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth - love the art and the phrase: arboreal retrospective! If you like trees I bet you'd like the book Meetings With Remarkable Trees, by Thomas Pakenham. I love trees but struggle to get the right feel in a drawing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails